Wednesday, April 25, 2012

One by One



You know that song, "The ants go marching one by one"?  Well this week has been a living hell for me because of those little minions from hell.  To start of my week we found winged little insects which we originally thought to be termites.  So my Sunday was filled with anxiety over them since they were in my dining area where my table is located...also next to my kitchen.  I know...sheer horror, right?

After a night full of no sleep and a morning of wondering when the exterminator would be out, I finally went to my apartment complexes office and asked them to send someone over as soon as possible. 

Within the hour I was greeted with the most glorious sight.  A man holding a container of poison.  He walked in and picked up one of the little things and determined that they were not termites but instead were ants.  To be more specific, Carpenter ants.  

After spraying he told me to give it a week and if that didn't work to call back and they'd have to find something a bit stronger for them.  

So for the past few days I have been finding dead ants with wings all over my apartment.  

It's a nightmare come true. 

0 comments:

Total Page Visits